Consignment tracking updates in Mainchain 4.21
This release includes updates to the tracking pages for New Zealand and Australia domestic shipments, Stock on hand gets customisable grids, along with some minor enhancements to the forgotten password process.
We’ve made some adjustments to the tracking page for New Zealand and Australian consignment notes. Now when you track your consignments you can:
- View the connote line details of your consignments
- Print this information
Note! If your account is set up to view the connote rating information, then this will display as well.
Stock on Hand search gets in-grid filters and manage columns options
Now all searches have this great functionality. Enabling you to design your own grid to view your information as you need it.
- Easily select the columns you want to view
- Simply drag and drop columns in the order you want
- Quickly filter search results
Forgotten password and account lockout process updated
Forgotten your password and can’t access Mainchain?
Select the ‘Forgot password’ link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you enter an incorrect password then please note that we have updated the account lock out process as added protection for your account.
- After 3 consecutive incorrect logins, your account will temporarily locked
- If you remember the password after being locked out, there is a short cool-down period you'll need to wait before you can try again
- Using the Forgot Password option will enable you to reset your password and login straight away
Also in the release bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Domestic transport report updates
- Update to user management section for site Administrators
We are interested in getting your feedback and suggestions about how we can improve Mainchain for you.
If you have any feedback, let us know. Use the feedback option in Mainchain or contact our Mainchain Support Team