Brisbane Mainfreight Warehousing - Larapinta
Our investment in first class facilities like our purpose built Brisbane warehouse enables our team to provide innovative and high-quality supply chain services for our customers. The 26,500m2 warehouse is packed full of all the features to service a wide range of industries and complexities.
- 14,750 pallet spaces
- 350 pallet ambient storage
- 5 Live container unloading docks
- Undercover breezeway for loading and unloading trucks
- Multi-client pick and pack facility
- Cross dock capabilities
Range of storage options
We offer 26,500m2 of warehouse space across multiple storage mediums including selective racking, bulk storage, hard stand and multiple loading docks.
Allowing for products to have deferred duty and tax payment until sold.
Premium food grade compliance
National food safety accreditations (HAACP/DAF/BRC) combined with ambient and temperature controlled rooms equipped with wireless monitoring.
Our warehousing software provides operational automation and management reporting at an advanced level. Fully integrated with our customer portal Mainchain, Mainfreight’s inventory management system MIMS, incorporates essential logistics functionality.
- Our operators pick and pack using RF scanners and voice technology to capture all traffic, consolidate product more effectively and manage case, unit and pallet picking faster and more efficiently.
- Our scan pack services ensure products are processed and labeled accurately and meet distribution centre EDI/scanning requirements.
Supply chain logistics
Our Larapinta site consists of two separate buildings connected by a breezeway. This combines transport and logistics services in one supersite enabling us to offer a seamless and transparent supply chain service for both national and local transport.
Ideally located on the Logan motorway, our location puts us in close proximity to major DC’s and convenient access to key motorways and convenient access to main arterial roads.