Please select a country and service to continue
Groupage transport, part and full truck loads
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience with the Irish market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Ireland. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Ireland, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport Ireland
- Groupage, part and full truck loads to and from Ireland
- Import (from Ireland) and export (to Ireland) services
- Transit times:
- Groupage: 3 days
- Part truck loads: 3 - 4 days
- Full truck loads: 2 - 3 days
- Departure days groupage: every Tuesday and Friday
- Part and full truck load departure every working day
- Cooperation with specialized groupage partners
- Time frame delivery possible on request
- Transport bookings day A until 16.00 ‘o-clock – Pick-up at day B