Service announcement | Late winter storm hits North East USA
While it is officially spring in the US, the winter weather is determined to linger with a late winter storm packed with high winds and record snow wreaking havoc across the North East states and putting pressure on operations:
- The ports of New York / New Jersey, Boston and Philadelphia are closed
- Container freight stations are closed at the above ports
- Transport operations have been suspended
- Thousands of flights in/out the region have been affected with delays and cancellations seen across many airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Virginia (DCA)
- Logan International Airport, Massachusetts (BOS)
- O'Hare International Airport, Chicago (ORD)
- Philadelphia International Airport, Pennsylvania (PHL)
- Newark, New York (EWR)
- LaGuardia Airport, New York (LGA)
- Our origin offices in Union, New Jersey and Woburn, Massachusetts will be closed Tuesday and we plan to re-open Wednesday.
The continuous severe weather in this region is set to continue with the winter storm forecasted to bring more blizzard like conditions. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time and please be assured our team are focused on delivering the best possible service that the circumstances allow. We will be keeping this page updated as more information come to hand.