Mainchain System Update | November 2019
We’ve changed page names from ‘Logistics Orders’ to ‘Warehouse Orders’
We’ve renamed all our ‘Logistics’ related pages and functions to ‘Warehousing’ to help our customers more intuitively understand our services and the features in Mainchain being used.
A list of these page changes are below:
- Actions: Create Logistics Inward → Create Warehouse Inward
- Actions: Create Logistics Outward → Create Warehouse Outward
- Dashboard: My Logistics Orders widget → My Warehouse Orders widget
- Searches: Logistics Order Warehouse Order
Stay up to date with Notifications from Warehouse Order Placement through to Delivery
- Customers placing Warehouse Outward Orders through our Warehousing facilities in New Zealand, Australia and the United States can now register for the transport status notifications at the time of order placement.
- Simply select the statuses to be notified on, and we’ll send out the order picking status and transport delivery status updates when these have been hit.
Note: this only applies when the order is dispatched on one of our currently supported carriers.