Mainchain is your window into the supply chain. National and Global inventory management and “real time” visibility in YOUR hands! We bring every step of the shipment process to you, from pickup to delivery. Giving you up to the minute information across you entire supply chain, whenever you need it – from detailed status information and urgent shipment custom benchmarks to detail reports for strategic planning – AND ITS FREE !!! UNLIMITED USE AND UNLIMITED USERS !! Now we’re taking VALUE! But it gets better – Mainchain applications are now available for downloading on your smart phone. Just search Mainfreight, download the FREE application and begin the tracking process, no computer necessary.
Click here to download the Mainfreight tracking application FREE from the iTunes store.
And if that was fun…. Check out the Mainfreight USA “Preferred Play List” – some great tunes, all with a link to transport !
- Warehouse - DMB
- Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
- Roll on 18 Wheeler - Alabama
- Mexico - James Taylor
- Born in the USA – Bruce Springsteen
- Ground Control to Major Tom – David Bowie
- Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight
*Please note that you do not need a Mainchain login to track your shipments – but requesting a login will give you more detailed information about your shipment. If you do not currently have a Mainchain login, but are looking to obtain one – please contact ITUSASUPPORT@MAINFREIGHTUSA.COM
Need help tracking your shipment? Give us a call! 1-800-283-8888 or send us an email – MARKETING @MAINFREIGHTUSA.COM
Now for a little bit more information about what Mainchain has to offer:
- PDF of the actual delivery signature – the POD !
- Full consignment/shipment details
- All related shipment documents
- Search by date-range or reference
- Run reports to support inventory planning and replenishment
- Schedule regular reports by email
- Immediate access to your account history
- Create your shipment documentation
- Keep your address book online
- Manage your stock in our warehouses
- Log requests for pickups, claims and more
If you have any questions about Mainchain – please email Tom Valentine at email@example.com