St. Petersburg Transport and Ocean Freight
The port of St. Petersburg is called the JSC Sea port and it is the most important transport link between Eastern Europe and Western Europe for Russia. Therefore, Russians call it the ‘’Window to Europe’’.
Airport Pulkovo is the international airport of the Russian city St. Petersburg. It is the third-largest airport of Russia, after two airports in Moscow. Still, it’s one of the largest airports in Eastern Europe. The airport has 3 terminals and the largest one is 400,00 m2.
The JSC Sea port and the airport Pulkovo together with the good infrastructure in and around St. Petersburg makes this city a logistical strength for Russia.
Ocean freight services
We offer the following complete range of Ocean freight services in the port of St. Petersburg
- Handling of commercial documentation for cargo in accordance with customs requirements
- Arranging for surveyor inspection
- Arranging for customs inspection
- Import/export bonded and non-bonded truck delivery
- Railway delivery
- Cargo reloading to railway wagons with further railway delivery
Air freight services
We offer Air freight services for import and export cargo via the airport of St. Petersburg
- We offer following airport services:
- Cargo receipt and terminal handling
- Customs clearance (incl. IMO and high value goods)
- Cargo handling: packing, marking, photo, survey services
- Truck delivery till final warehouse
Would you like more information about our services in Russia, please visit our country page or talk to our team to find out more.