Paris Mainfreight CDG Air Freight
Mainfreight Paris is an Air freight branch and located next to Airport Charles de Gaulle in Paris. Airport Charles de Gaulle is one of the most important airports of Europe and the most important international airport of France. In terms of cargo traffic, the airport is the second-busiest airport of Europe and the twelfth-busiest airport of the world. Airport Charles de Gaulle covers 32.38 square kilometers. The centre of Paris can be reached by RER and TGV in 45 minutes.
Paris is the capital of France with an area of 105 square kilometers. The agglomeration of Paris is the largest in the European Union.
Mainfreight has close working arrangements with a wide range of Air freight carriers and agents located on major airports worldwide. Air freight is an important part of our range of services offering full supply chain management.
Air freight services:
- Global door-to-door, import and export
- Time Definite Services: 24 / 48 / 72 hours
- Charter flights and special projects
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Complete Import handling incl. warehousing and distribution
- First flight out services
- Consolidation services
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Combined Air & Ocean freight services
- Procurement logistics
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
Would you like more information about our services in Paris, please visit our country page or talk to our team to find out more.