Antwerp Mainfreight Ocean Freight
Mainfreight Antwerp offers sea freight services. In 2016, our sea freight office moved to the port of Antwerp, which is the largest port of Belgium and the second largest port of Europe. In 2016, the port of Antwerp ranked 11th in 'the top 20 largest ports in the world'.
The volume of freight loaded or unloaded in the port of Antwerp was more than 2018 million tons in 2016. Furthermore, 60% of the European purchasing power is located within a radius of 500 kilometers from Antwerp. Both the storage capacity of 6.1 million m2 and the central location of the port provide an excellent connection for Mainfreight to the rest of world, which enables us to provide high quality sea freight services.
Sea Freight Services:
- Weekly container groupage services (LCL)
- Buyers consolidation services (LCL / FCL)
- FCL (Full Container Load)
- Oceanport expedition
- Project expedition
- Order Monitoring System (O.M.S.)
- (C.F.S.) Container Freight Station
- Warehousing (Storage and distribution possibilities)
Would you like more information about our services in Antwerp, please visit our country page.